Friday, August 16, 2013

The Perfect Summer Day-SOUS

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather! I know we sure are! I used this sketch done by Leah at SOUS to do a layout of Noah and Isla having a blast in their swimming pool! What fun it was to watch them play. Makes me wish I was small enough to fit in there with them! LOL!


I had a blast cutting things out with my Silhouette for this layout! Love that I can go shopping in the store to get all kinds of themed goodies! I cut the umbrella just on white cardstock and then used washi tape to cover it. It turned out super cute as did the flip flops! Aren't they adorable? Hope you get a chance to stop on by the SOUS blog and see what everyone created with the sketch and perhaps when you're hiding out from the sun, you can give it a try yourself!  Love seeing what different people come up with!

Materials- Fancy Pants Hopscotch Patterned Paper, Banners,Tape Stickers, and Stickers, Flowers- Prima, Decorative Tape-unknown, Cardstock- Bazzill, Ink-Ranger Tim Holtz

5 comments:

Nanne said...

Aaaaaw, what a cute layout Char.. love the fun summer prints you use, plus those adorable photos..
another amazing Dt project and so glad you've stuck with us for this long :)
hugs
Nanné

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awdorable pics and pretty layout! Awesome die cuts!! xoxox

Cindy Gay said...

Oh my she's darling! (looks like your youngest!) Love your page.

Unknown said...

How cute is this page Charlotte! I love your idea with the Washi tape umbrella, turned out great. Perfect colours for a lovely summery page... Hugs xx

Carole Wright said...

this is fabulous, love it.