Monday, August 12, 2013

Project Life- Arrow


Today at SOUS, we have another Project Life Reveal for you! The prompt this time was to use an arrow on your spread! Arrows and PL just seem to go together. So many great opportunities to use them. I'm continuing to just love doing PL. Since I decided not to do a yearly album anymore, PL has satisfied my need to scrap all events as well as the random everyday things that we do. I'm still doing it on a month to month basis rather than weekly, but that may change...who knows! It's working for me now and that's what counts. I'm also loving using up older stash and pieces of things left over that I didn't know what to do with and couldn't just throw away, like the rub on that says spring fever and the dollar store butterfly that I had left on a piece of plastic. Please check out my Project Life board here and here. I have a ton of stuff pinned for inspiration! Make sure you head on over to the SOUS blog and see what everyone has done on their pages!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What a fabulous page Char. I love all the fun colours and all your elements. Your rocking PL!

Cindy Gay said...

You do a very nice job with Project Life!

Nanne said...

Beautiful and clever Pl page.. Love those colors and prints..
hugs
Nanné