Monday, August 26, 2013

Project Life- SOUS

Hi Scrappy Friends! Today we have another SOUS prompt for Project Life.  This week you are to use at least 3 patterned papers/prints. This was easy peasy for me to do. In fact, I used 6 different patterns!


A lot of time in my project life, my photos don't focus on events of the week/month, but rather on something I have noticed and want to record. In this case, I noticed one day how many things Renee had bejewelled in her room and bathroom. Mirrors, clocks, door handles, light switches...it seemed nothing was safe from being decorated. Dear husband, of course, is horrified that she would do this! LOL! I think it's kind of cute at the moment, but I guess it will all have to be replaced one day! I couldn't resist blinging up my inserts to. It was great to use some of those dollar store items I had purchased. Just another memory that we will look back on one day and smile!

Please stop on by the blog to check out the other designers and gather up some PL inspiration!

3 comments:

Nanne said...

Char, these Pl pages are so awesome.. Love the cut outs you use, those are so clever.. Need to get my brain into PL gear..LOL
hugs
Nanné

Tracey said...

Hi Charlotte, Love your PL page...and I love the theme of the photo's ..."Bling" Perfect!

Lynn said...

Your just rocking these PL pages. I love all the little extras you add.