Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Torn Paper Flowers



Like alot of people these days, I'm conscious about the money I spend. If I can save a little on scrapbooking supplies, well, all the better. Handmade flowers seem to be all the rage these days, so I thought I better check it out and see what's happening in this area. I've always got tons of scrap paper and if I can turn it into something beautiful, I'm all for that! I've been searching for some easy flowers to make. I'm not a fussy person and if something takes too long, it's just not my thing. LOL! Fast and easy...those are my requirements. I found these torn paper flowers that fit the bill. I think they turned out pretty good for my first try! I did the centers abit different than on the tutorial, but I still think they look OK! The tutorial was done by Gabrielle P. on My Creative Scrapbook. The link is here for anyone who's interested. They have some fabulous tutorials on this site. I found a few more kinds of flowers I'd like to try out! Look for them soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am agreement with you on using up the scraps to save money! Great LO and love the flowers, they turned out great. I really like the gems you used in the centers.

Thamks for the info on your borders.