Friday, July 19, 2013

You Are So Sweet- SOUS

Another beautiful Friday morning and time for another sketch reveal at SOUS!  Today I have a layout done of Noah and Isla. Noah was so happy to be a big brother and he loved to hold and cuddle Isla. For a 3 year old, he was surprisingly gentle with her. I used some Echo Park papers that I had and the saying were just perfect for what I had in mind.


This is the sketch that I used which was done by Nanne! So cute! I flipped it on it's side and originally I was just going to tuck the heart border under the photo but it looked kind of cute, so I used the whole thing!  Little stray from the sketch, but I tried to keep the rest pretty close!


Hope you have some time to pop on over to the blog, see what the other designers did and give it a try yourself!

Materials- Echo Park This and That Patterned Paper, Chipboard Accents and Element Stickers, Bazzill Cardstock,  Martha Stewart Punch, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

How special!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awwwdorable pic and layout! Love the die cut and border punch..xoxox

Patries said...

Hey Charlotte, this is a fine layout, love the picture and the story, al together very sweet!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous layout Charlotte - you just have such a lovely style. Loving the MS Heart border and all the sweet little elements - adorable pic too... Hugs xx