Monday, July 29, 2013

Project Life Reveal-SOUS

Another Project Life prompt is ready for you at SOUS!  This week we were to use a sun shape. It fit in perfectly with my little Miss Sunshine Isla and her pretty yellow sun dress!

 
 
For this page I used some printable journal cards that I found  here. I just printed them off and cut them out to use! One of these days I'm going to figure out how to make them into a cut file for the Silhouette! LOL! I found some great titles over at Chic Tags. They have lots of freebies that are really nice. I also used some files from the Silhouette Store for the clouds, sun, Hello Sunshine title and the butterfly. Stop on over at the SOUS blog and see all the other Project Life Inspiration. Also, stop by my Pinterest Boards here and here. I've been pinning a lot of printables and freebies! Enjoy and have a fabulous day!








 

2 comments:

Nadwrażliwiec said...

Well made project. Greetings from Poland :)

Cindy Gay said...

Congrats Rennea! Love your projects.