Thursday, January 3, 2013

Love You Forever


Laya decided after the wedding that she wanted bangs, so she went out and got them cut! They are super cute on her! I'm trying so hard to use up some of the collections that I have, but it seems to be an impossible task. There are just so many great papers and embellishments in these collection packs! Kind of like the engergizer bunny, they just keep going and going and going..... Can't really complain though, because I do love this one!

Materials- Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Little Miss,  Flowers and Leaves- iamroses, Petaloo and Prima,  Chipboard Shapes- Maya Road, Glitter- Martha Stewart, Bling- Dollar Store, Punches- Martha Stewart, Doily- Dollar Store, Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz, Cardboard Doily Shapes- from my stash (unknown)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow..this is stunning Char. I love the clusters and bling! Love, love, love those flowers!!!

Hannah said...

wow what a stunning page! Bangs look awesome too :)

Cindy Gay said...

She is super cute and your layout complements that!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning page for this beautiful LO!! I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/