Monday, August 16, 2010

Wonderful Summer!

Wow, it's been awhile since I updated! I haven't been doing much scrapping, but I sure have been holidaying, if that's even a word. LOL! We've been spending alot of time at the lake and I've been enjoying playing with my little goofy grandson! I don't know, maybe its just me, but he just seems to get cuter and cuter by the minute! Do I sound abit biased about this? LOL! Okay just one more to post. He'll probably not like this one posted when he's a teen, but sorry, can't help it! Meanwhile, the rest of us are doing our own thing at the lake. Quading seem to be a favourite passtime, and so does goofing for the camera apparently! They went fishing quite a few times. Caught a few jackfish, but were most impressed with this perch that Renee caught! We also spend alot of time at the park. Some like to hoop..... Some like to play tennis.... And some just like to hang around.... While some are at play, others are hard at work.... Other than that, we like to take walks and just hang around on the deck and read. Even the dog likes to get in on that action!Well, soon holidays will be over and I'll be back to scrapping. I've been gathering some fabulous ideas and have pictures in my head of how they'll turn out. Hopefully good! I'm feeling abit out of practice lately!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Grandson is so cute, an everyone sure looks like they are having a good time. Glad youre enjoying your summer and it looks like you will have lots of pictures to scrap!