Friday, August 27, 2010

My Little Sketch Blook Aug. 15 Sketch



Decided to take a break from doing little boy LO's and do something abit girly. For the pictures I had, this sketch from Liz Qualman fit the bill. I had to change up the top because at the end, I decided to put some liquid pearls by the butterfly and then of course, stuck my hand in it and got it on the top of the LO! LOL! Um, what did I just say about becoming a master at hiding things? Stuff happens! LOL! I used some papers from a Basic Grey line called Kioshi. I'm having trouble working with this line for some reason. I have visions of how it should look and then it doesn't turn out that way. Oh well, chalk it up to experience or whatever and move on!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

This is really cute Char, love the colors you used!

Unknown said...

Great layout and pics for your LO, and love the colors, they just really pop! Awesome job on your doiley!!!!