Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Getting Published

My sister and I talk about scrapbooking alot. We talk about how it would be really great to be published and what a thrill it would be to see one of your layouts in a magazine. She has found a great site with an online Scrapbooking Magazine. I've read the instructions about getting your work on their site and magazine. I think it would be something I'd like to do in the future. My problem is that I rarely know what materials I've used. LOL! I take things out of the packages, have random stuff lying all over the place etc. etc. I think what I need to do is scrapbook with publishing in mind and keep track of things I"m using as I use them. Sis said that she writes down things on the back of her LO so that she doesn't forget. Good idea! I just might steal that one from her! LOL!

In other news, I'm almost done with my Wedding Album. Only 2 more pages to go. I'm hoping that by the end of the week, I'll be done with it and can move on to other projects.

No comments: