Thursday, November 26, 2009

A New Grandson and A New Site

One of my new most favourite sites is Let's Scrap. They have some really great sketches and this weeks was fantastic! I had some pictures of Renee and Honey playing in the snow that I thought would be great for this sketch. I still haven't really figured out how to take pictures of layouts without them looking wonky though. Maybe practice makes perfect? I've never posted a layout online before, so this was a first for me.


I have a new scrapping obsession in my life that I'd like to share. My new grandson! This is Noah at 5 days old! Now the only thing I have to do is start printing all the pictures I've taken of him so far. Poor kid! He's most likely being blinded by flashes. But in my defense, he IS my first grandchild and he IS so, so cute! I just can't help myself! LOL!

No comments: