Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Back to School


Well, here it is the end of the year and I'm doing a Back to School layout! LOL! I did this one with the June 19th sketch for SOUS.  Renee is in Grade 9 this year and as I post this, she is almost ready to graduate and go into high school. Juniour High has been so fantastic for her. The last 3 years have been just wonderful. I'm sure she'll be sad to leave. On the note of being sad, this is a pretty sad post for me. As you may have heard, SOUS will not be doing challenges any longer after this month, so this will be my last post for them. I have so enjoyed my time being on this design team. I remember getting the email inviting me to join the team and I was over the moon happy about it. It was supposed to be for 6 months, but I just never left. LOL! The years I spent there have been great.

We'd love for you to join us over on the SOUS blog and participate in our last sketch challenge, so hop on by and link up your layout!

3 comments:

Nanne said...

Absolutely love this layout.. you always amaze me with your eye for color and detail..
hugs
Nanné

Cindy Gay said...

She is lovely as is your layout!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I am so sorry to hear that SOUS will no longer be doing challenges after this month. What a wonderful challenge blog it is and I have LOVED seeing all of your amazing layouts made with their sketches. I absolute love this one! My daughter just had her "moving up ceremony" and will be attending middle school in the fall. My oldest daughter is 21 and will be a senior in college in the fall. Time flies, doesn't it?