Friday, November 7, 2014

Happiness- SOUS reveal

Hello and welcome to another sketch challenge at SOUS! Today's sketch was designed by Leah and it's a beauty! I chose to alter it as I only had one photo that I wanted to use and used the other side to add some journaling cards in place of a photo! That's the versatility of sketches!


Chantal, Renee and I took a trip to Las Vegas last summer! It was so fun! We did so much shopping I thought my feet would fall off! This photo is of Renee in the Bellagio Gardens. Such a pretty place to take photos! We had such a great time and I hope we can do it again sometime!

Please pop on over to the SOUS blog to enter your layout and see what the designers came up with!

Materials- Authentique Lively Patterned Paper, Detail Stickers, Recollections Brads, Maya Road Journaling Tags, Ranger Archival Ink

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love the Char!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty page Char, and gorgeous photo... xx

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your take on Leah's sketch is absolutely beautiful!!!