Monday, August 25, 2014

Everyday Life- Project Life

This week the challenge at SOUS for Project Life was to use twine on your layout. I love these little challenges because they are a good reminder to use that product that you have laying around.  I used the twine in a couple of different ways. I tied some onto a letter in my title. I used some on a tag and I wrapped some around a card. I also tied a little bow and put it behind my flower. Such a versatile little product!


Pop on over to the SOUS blog to see how everyone else used their twine. Remember that we are offering a monthly prize to one of our challenge participants, so be sure to enter your layout. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Love those touches of twine. Nicely done.

Barbara Greenberg said...

My cat lays on me like this every night on my couch. Love this page.

Lynn said...

Awesome spread Char!! Love seeing how you incorporate all those fun things into your projects.. now where is my twine??