Monday, June 16, 2014

Smile- Project Life- SOUS

Today at SOUS, we have another great Project Life challenge for you! This week you are to add some texture to your spread. I did this by adding some chipboard pieces, a metal arrow brad and a wooden word that I stained yellow. Many of the embellishments today are a little thinner and they're great for PL as they don't add too much bulk. I'm still using the Becky Higgins cards, although I wish there were more 4x6 ones in the collections!

Be sure to pop on by the blog and give the challenge a try! You will be in the drawing for a fun prize at the end of the month if you do and might even be chosen for the Top 3!


Cindy Gay said...

Especially love the picture of him looking at his figures!

Lynn said...

Awww this is so cute. I love how your documenting the "every day" things.