Friday, January 3, 2014

Back to School- SOUS

So it begins, the start of another new year and the first sketch challenge for SOUS! Today we have a great sketch done by Leah! Please stop on by the blog and see the sketch as well as the creations from the other designers! SOUS is now offering blog candy to one lucky scrapper every month who joins in any of the challenges, so be sure to join in the fun!  I'm, of course, a little behind in my scrapping, but I think it's appropriate to show you the start of another new year, which was the beginning of Renee's school year last September!


Renee is one those kids who just loves school! She loves her teachers ( well  most of them lol). She loves getting involved in school activities, clubs etc. She likes trying out for teams. She even likes homework and assignments! We couldn't be more proud of her and all she has accomplished!

So as just a little side note...I was contacted awhile back by someone from Love To Know and they asked if they could use my Disney layout in an article. I said yes and today I saw the link!  Here it is for anyone interested. I thought it was kind of cool! http://scrapbooking.lovetoknow.com/Disney_Scrapbook_Ideas

Materials- Bo Bunny and Fancy Pants Designs Patterned Paper, Fancy Pants stickers, Twine- The Twinery, American Crafts Thickers,

 

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the circle clusters. All the colours and patterns are fab and I love your background.

Carole Wright said...

HI great fun page, Happy New Year. x

Rosie said...

Love all the circular elements, nice take on the sketch!

Cindy Gay said...

Great job Mom!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Pretty pic and cool page! Love the way you layered all the elements behind your photo. Happy New Year!

Nanne said...

This is just the sweetest.. Love the layers and so glad you used the sketch for non-winter layout.. amazing as always my sweet friend
Hugs
Nanné

Unknown said...

Background paper is perfect, and I love all the circles. Great take Charlotte... Hugs xx