Monday, December 2, 2013

Project Life- SOUS reveal

Hi Everyone! Today at SOUS, we have another challenge for you. This week we had to use a scalloped circle on our page. I incorporated a few on my cards. They add some fun and interest and are so easy to use.


I'm just finishing up my Project Life pages for October and am starting on November. I'm already starting to think about next year and what things I will be doing differently! In the meantime, I'm pretty proud of myself . I think I will complete a full year this time! :)

Please stop on by the SOUS blog and all the different ways you can use a scalloped circle on your page!

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awesome PL page, Char! I love the way you used the scalloped circles here. Yes, they do add a lot to your creative and beautiful page, so full of wonderful memories!

Cindy Gay said...

Fun memories!

Tracey said...

Fabulous Charlotte.......Congratulations on nearly completing a whole year. I want to do a project life album for some holiday photos. I really enjoying the inspiration at SOUS, I'm learning lots! TFS Have a great week!

Darcy said...

I really love the life card, it is fantastic!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely work!!

Lynn said...

I just love looking at your PL pages. They are filled with such great ideas!