Monday, December 30, 2013

Project Life- December- SOUS

Almost ready for a New Year! Very exciting! But first, another day of Project Life! I'm working on finishing up my December pages and I will be done a whole year! I made it! YAY! Last year, I stopped doing PL in about April. It just wasn't working for me at all. This year, I did things differently and next year will be a refinement of this year. More about that later though! For now, here is my project for SOUS featuring this week's challenge which was to use 3 label strips.

 Be sure to stop on by the blog and see how everyone used their label strips!


Lynn said...

What an awesome spread! Love your photos and the big tree.

Cindy Gay said...

You did a great job. The last page is the best too! Happy New Year!

Rosie said...

I label strips are perfect for journaling aren't they? Love your Christmassy spread :)