Monday, December 30, 2013

Project Life- December- SOUS

Almost ready for a New Year! Very exciting! But first, another day of Project Life! I'm working on finishing up my December pages and I will be done a whole year! I made it! YAY! Last year, I stopped doing PL in about April. It just wasn't working for me at all. This year, I did things differently and next year will be a refinement of this year. More about that later though! For now, here is my project for SOUS featuring this week's challenge which was to use 3 label strips.

 
 Be sure to stop on by the blog and see how everyone used their label strips!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What an awesome spread! Love your photos and the big tree.

Cindy Gay said...

You did a great job. The last page is the best too! Happy New Year!

Rosie said...

I label strips are perfect for journaling aren't they? Love your Christmassy spread :)