Monday, November 4, 2013

Our Not So Haunted House- SOUS- Shaped Tag Reveal

Today at SOUS, the PL challenge is to add a Shaped Tag. Shaped Tags are a fun and easy item to add to PL. I've added a little spider tag and a pumpkin tag to my layout this time! They make for really cute accents to your pages!

I took some photos of some of the decorations that we put out for Fall and Halloween. So much fun to decorate and the grandkids love it! Noah rearranges everything every time he comes over! LOL! Love it! Please hop on over to the blog to get more ideas on how to incorporate tags onto your PL pages and we'd love to see the pages you create too!

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Fun decor!

Lynn said...

I love how you jazzed up your project with the tags. Your PL pages are always so fun and inspiring.

Nanne said...

Oh wow!! I love Halloween and you did such an amazing job with this PL spread.. love love love your title card...