Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm not really a fan of Halloween, but the kids sure are and take such delight in dressing up! Laya and Aaron were invited to a Halloween party that one of their friends had. Laya originally was going to go as Tinkerbell and Aaron, of course, is Captain Hook, but that fell through and she ended up as a Pirate!


 Renee had a school dance to go to this morning and put together this costume for the event! Turned out super cute!
 
 
As for me, well, Halloween means scrapping! LOL! You'd think that would mean a Halloween layout, but yeah, not quite there yet! However, I did have a cute photo of Chantal reading to the kids! I so love that they enjoy books so much (being abit of a bookworm myself) :)
 
 
 
Materials- Little Yellow Bicycle Just Because Patterned Paper, Chipboard Shapes, Paper Crafting Kit, Journaling Cards, Vellum Tape, Clear Cuts-Shapes ,Canvas Stickers, Cardstock Stickers and Burlap Shapes, Echo Park Here and Now Alpha Stickers, Ranger-Tim Holtz Ink, Metal Clip-from my stash, Other- Silhouette Die Cuts


3 comments:

Lynn said...

This is just super cute Char. I love the fun elements and your banners! I see you've been playing with the cameo again! And... love the costumes the kids had!

Cindy Gay said...

Love all the creations!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Happy belated Halloween to you, too! Your layout is absolutely adorable! I love your style, Char! And thanks for sharing the Halloween photos, too! Awesome!