Monday, September 23, 2013

Project Life SOUS- Fall Color Challenge

Todays challenge for Project Life at SOUS was to use Fall Colors! Well, I didn't have papers that really had Fall colors in them besides the actual Autumn collection I have, which was very themed paper. So to the rescue came Sis! She had the perfect papers sitting at her house and generously offered them to me to complete my project. They have all kinds of lovely oranges, browns, greens, reds and yellows in them!  I combined them with some bit of papers and embellishments that I had laying around and voila!  A completed Project Life page!

 
Taking photos of things in plastic is so hard! If anyone had any great ideas about this, please let me know! There always seems to be some kind of blur on my photos! GRR! Anyways, so pop on over to the SOUS blog and see what everyone created with Fall colors!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm absolutely in love with this Char!!! You used the fall colors perfectly with your photos. I love looking at your pages to see all the little elements you add!

Cindy Gay said...

Nice job Char!. Can you take the items out of the plastic, place together on a 12 X 12 space and photograph?