Monday, March 18, 2013

Trick or Treat

Another layout for Chantal's album. She had dressed the kids all up for Halloween and brought them over here. It was virtually impossible to get them to look at the camera. I must have taken about 50 pictures and believe it or not, this was the best one. LOL! Noah hates having his picture taken at the best of times, so it was just not happening on this day. I still think they all look adorable though!
 
 
In other news, I'm buying a Silhouette! Any advice from anyone out there? I'm overwhelmed when I search on how much information is out there and would sure like to narrow it down to the must visit sites!

Materials- Patterned Paper- Pebbles Tricks and Treats, Stickers- Pebbles Accent and Phrase Stickers, Buttons and Eyelets ( from my stash)  Flowers- Recollections, Leaves- Prima, Brads- Making Memories, Border- Bazzill,, Dymo Labeller, Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Lynn said...

this is too cute! I love the border and the fun chevron! Great design and the photo is adorable!