Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy 13th Birthday Renee!

It's Card  reveal day at SOUS and Sandi designed this wonderful sketch for everyone to play along with.  March is a month of many birthdays in our family, so I have a few cards to make. Here is the sketch for this week....


Renee celebrated her 13th birthday this month and I wanted to make her a card that celebrated the young lady she is becoming. I wanted something abit more elegant for her this year and this sketch was perfect for what I had in mind.

 
Please stop by the blog to see all the great card creations from the design team and we'd love for you to play along!

Materials- Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue, Doily and Bling- Dollar Store, Brads- Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Brads, Chipboard- Pink Paislee, Lace- Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Ribbon Trims, Flowers- unknown (from my stash), Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz, Dymo Labeller

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how pretty! I really like your doily as the centerpiece and the Dymo label for the sentiment. Great card for a teen!

Unknown said...

I'm loving the colours of this card Charlotte, and so perfect for a 13 year old... Hugs xx