Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Noel

I was happy to see that Inspired Blueprints re-started. I used to do quite a few of the sketches there. This is sketch #82 for February.



And this is my layout based on the sketch.....


This one will be going into Renee's album. I'm on a mission to finish up all my 2012 albums, but I still have so far to go. I'm tired of looking at Christmas paper, but I feel once I have it all out on my desk, I might as well go for it. I'm doing pretty good so far this year and getting quite a few layouts done! Yay me!

Materials- Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Mistletoe, Chipboard- Bo Bunny, Stickers- Bo Bunny, Jewels- Bo Bunny, Twine- The Twinery, Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

A great picture of her and I love the dotted background.

Lynn said...

You are just rocking right along with this collection Char! At this rate you will be all caught up! I love the polka dots and all the little elements you added and of course Renee is adorable!