Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy-SOS reveal

This month, the theme at Scrap Our Stash is to do a layout using tags and a photo of yourself. These photos were taken at Mother's and Father's Day. I used up some leftovers that I had of an Echo Park Mini Theme called Hello Spring. I so do love using up my stash to make way for some new products! All I have left now is a few stickers that I can use somewhere else.

Materials- Patterned Paper- Echo Park Hello Spring, Doilies, Tags andRibbon- Dollar Store, Chipboard Title- want2scrap, Stickers- Echo Park Hello Spring- Butterfly Banner- American Crafts, Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love all the spring goodies on your layout!! Your colors and tags...gorgeous!! And...the photos are fab too!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love it (and your DD can't deny you!)