Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Together


The theme at SOS this month is Tear It. Tearing paper was something I used to do alot of, but then kind of forgot about. I really do like the effect it gives along the edges of paper, so I was glad to be reminded about this technique. I fussy cut some flowers and pop dotted them for some added texture and then I painted a layer of glitter because I just like sparkle! :) I used a line of Bo Bunny called Serenity. The paper kind of matched Laya's dresses. I was trying to decide how to finish the chipboard word and then finally realized that I liked the look of just the raw piece, so I left it like that.

Materials- Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Serenity, Stickers- Bo Bunny Combo Stickers, Journalling piece- Bo Bunny Noteworthy, Glitter- Martha Stewart, Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz, Liquid Pearls- Ranger, Chipboard Word- want2scrap

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOVE the fussy cut flowers Char and all the torn layers. Absolutely gorgeous layout.

Cindy Gay said...

This is very nice