Friday, November 9, 2012

Pools-SOUS

Good Friday Morning Scrappy Friends! Today we have another great reveal day at SOUS! This lovely sketch is brought to you courtesy of our very own Leah! Please do pop on over to the blog to see all the wonderful creations by the designers and play along for a chance at being featured in the Top 3!



 Yes, I'm very well aware that it is Winter right now where I am and I should be doing layouts of snow, but for anyone who knows me....I (Hate) snow. Was that subtle enough for you? LOL! As a side note though, I do love winter papers! Anyways, I'm adding abit of sun to my day here and remembering a good time from last summer! Renee and Noah would play endlessly in the pool if we let them ( and we did). They had such fun throwing water at each other and laughing. It was great to watch!


Materials- Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Hello Sunshine, Cardstock- Core'dinations and Bazzill, Stickers- Bo Bunny Cardstock Stickers, Chipboard- Bo Bunny  Hello Sunshine, Puffy Paint-Tulip, Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz

6 comments:

Shona said...

this is so much fun and I LOVE your colors combo. beautiful!

Tracey Gregory said...

great memories you captured! Love the summer feel!

Cindy Gay said...

Oh that's fun! Great framing and elements.

Anonymous said...

Hiya sweets!
Yeah, you know I am such a fan and adore, always, your color choices! So fun!
And I popped around as well and adore your mixed media project (is that the right word?
my brain is spacing out...) Love that, finally got some Gesso today so ready to play! =)

Ok well hope you have a super great weekend! Hugs!

annette said...

love the summer pics, you have captured the fun in your LO Charlotte .. terrific!!! hugz

Unknown said...

I am so playing catch up just now. What a great layout Charlotte. Loving the colours and the embellishments, especially the wee bees... And waht great pics too, such fun... Hugs xx