Saturday, August 25, 2012

Angel


Another one of Miss Isla! So fun to do baby girl layouts and I have SO many photos already. It's hard to choose which ones to do. I think I'll be very busy scrapping in the future! :) I used more of the Carta Bella Paris Girl papers and I even pulled out my very neglected Slice machine and cut out some titles, flowers and hearts!

Materials- Patterned Paper- Carta Bella Paris Girl, Stickers- Carta Bella Paris Girl Element Stickers, Cardstock- Bazzill, Pearls and Buttons- Dollar Store, Brad- Bo Bunny, Flower- Bazzill, Twine- The Twinery, Sticker- K&Company, Punch- Martha Stewart, Slice Machine- Animal Crackers, Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

She is adorable and keep those layouts coming!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the banner usage & flower arrangement of this layout.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lynn said...

She sure is an Angel. She is just too adorable. Love what you did with the Carta Bella line! I can't wait to see more!