Friday, May 4, 2012

True Blue- SOS May I Challenge

This month's challenge at Scrap Our Stash is  "The May I" challenge. The deal was to find someone's layout that you'd like to scraplift. I chose to scraplift a layout done Lynn ( aka scrappyhappymom). Here is her layout....
What a really loved about this layout was that everything was at an angle. I tend to be a very linear scrapper, but I think that the jaunty angle really adds a fun element! I also really loved the spray of layered embellishments across the bottom. So here is my take on her lovely layout.....

This is Bryce, Chantal and Noah celebrating Bryce's birthday. I used a great line of papers from Authentique to do this layout!

Materials- Patterned Paper- Authentique, Cardstock- Bazzill, Flowers- Bazzill and Prima, Chipboard- Maya Road, Buttons- RAK from my scrappy friend Cindy, Twine- The Twinery, Stickers- Authentique, Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz, Brads- Making Memories

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful! love this

My name is Cindy said...

I find I am quite a linear crafter as well, I think it's because I have a fairly strong Technical drawing background and the minute it's not a right angle I have to know why!! I think this is a lovely SB page and I really like the colours, the touch of yellow just lifts it. It's great when something we see prompts us to try out an idea and make it our own,