Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shower and Wedding

 My daughters wedding shower is this weekend and she wanted to have an Apron Theme, where there would be a prize for who wore the best apron to the party. I had found this cute idea on Pinterest where someone had made an apron shaped card, so of course, it was the perfect fit with her theme. So this is my card that I made for her. I hope she likes it! I used some Momenta papers and some odds and ends from my stash to create this card.


Over the weekend I whipped up these little reserved signs for some tables at Laya's upcoming wedding. She had found these cute frames at the dollar store and said, "Mom, can you make me some signs for the tables?" I had no idea where to even start on this one. LOL! I pulled out the Cricut and actually used the Craft Room to do the word reserved. That welding feature is really great.  I added some little flowers that I made and some dollar store stickers and butterflies to dress them up abit. She really loved how they turned out.

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

The card is awesome! Have a great time Char!

KellyCreates said...

Another wedding...so exciting, Char! LOVE the apron card...just adorable! And those framed Reserved signs are a fantastic idea!

Lynn said...

Ok...way to adorable! I love the card. It's way too cute with those little flowers and all the details. Laya is going to love it! The frames are gorgeous...you may have a new career...Wedding planner/scrapper!