Friday, March 16, 2012

Sweet Guy

Another reveal day at StuckOnUSketches! Look at this beautiful sketch by Sandi Clarkson! I really had fun working with it! I hope you'll come on over and  join in! I was busy snapping photos of Noah and while I was doing this, he grabbed a camera and tried taking a picture of me! LOL! A boy after my own heart!




Materials- Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny On The Go- Combo Stickers, Chipboard and Noteworthy- Bo Bunny On The Go, Cardstock- Bazzill,  Button- Dollar Store, Bakers Twine- The Twinery, Distress Ink- Tim Holtz, Chipboard Alphabets- American Crafts Thickers

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet story! Love Sandis sketch and you did a great job with it! Great papers and its so colorful..

Shona said...

he is such a cutie pie.....this is just gorgeous!

Nanne said...

Oh my word, check this out!! Love love love all that color and such a cute little boy page.. I'm a new follower <--(LOL)..
hugs
Nanné

Sandi Clarkson said...

What an adorable page! Perfect match of his little shirt with the papers. Kids are so funny .. and you've captured a great moment!

Fern said...

Charlotte, I love the bright colors with your cute photos!!! It's a perfect "boy" page!! Hugs!!

Andrea Amu said...

Darling... what a cutie! Such a super boyish page!

Cindy Gay said...

He is a sweet guy. What a picture! What an outfit! Had to scrap those!

annette said...

terrific boy page.. love those yummy bright colours & cute embellishments ..Noah is certainly a handsome young man .. hugz X:)

Anonymous said...

I just can't say enough about your pages! Really!
I adore how you tied in all the colors and of course you'd scrap that!
Do you know what my little guy calls Woody? Yiphaw! (kinda like yeehaw! LOL!) So cute!
Love this girl!

Kim said...

Super Cute page! I think all the little elements are just Awesome! Love it:)
~Kim