Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Love



I found a great sketch at Sketchabilities and thought it would be perfect for this layout of Renee on Valentines Day. I used an embellishment cluster instead of the two smaller photos on the sketch. I'm really loving this collection from Basic Grey called Kissing Booth! Very nice colors and patterns. This is one of the fastest layouts I think I've ever done. I got the whole thing done in less than an hour. Somehow everything seemed to just go together really well for me.

Materials- Patterned Paper- Basic Grey Kissing Booth, Cardstock- Bazzill, Stickers- Basic Grey Element Stickers Kissing Booth, Alphabet Stickers- Basic Grey Kissing Booth, Distress Ink- Ranger (Tim Holtz) Pearls- Dollar Store, Flower Stickers- K&Company, Punches- Martha Stewart

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an awesome flower border and love the heart banner with the birds. Those papers are very pink but I love them! Great layout Char

Cindy Gay said...

She's a lucky girl!

Linda Eggleton said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Just love the colours & embellishments you've used ...thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty LO!!! Love the colors!!