Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Little Word....Use


There is lots of talk everywhere about people choosing their one little word for the year! The first thing that popped into my mind early in January was the word Use! I'm really bad at "saving" things and not using them. I'm always waiting for the right time, the right place, etc. Well, guess what? This just amounts to me never using things that I consider really special or pretty or expensive or what have you! I'd like to make it a point this year to use some of those things and not save them! I did this for the All About Me Challenge. The challenge was to do a layout about your word and this is mine!  You could also use the sketch provided from Sketch Support. I started using it, but then had to add a bunch of stuff that I needed to. LOL! I guess that's the beauty of using a sketch for inspiration.I used an older Crate Paper collection called the Cottage Collection. I just bought it recently. They were clearing it out at my local Scrapbook Store. I got the whole thing for $8.00, so I was pretty pleased with that! :)



Materials- Patterned Paper- Crate Cottage Collection, Stickers and Die Cuts- Crate Cottage Collection, Flowers- Prima and Recollections, Brads- Kaiser Craft- Stickles- Ranger, Alphabet Stickers- Echo Park, Chipboard Alphabet Stickers- American Crafts


7 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

This is very pretty Char!

Lynn said...

Hmmm...you sure that's your word? lol. I'm just kidding sis! Now I know why we are sisters..I save everything too. This is a great layout. Love the vintage feel to it!

Michelle said...

This is very pretty. I love the colors.

Melissa said...

Oh I love this! Love the word you used and how you worked with the sketch too. Thanks so much for joining us at AAM. :)

Megan Aaron said...

gorgeous page! love the colors!

KellyCreates said...

So cool how you designed this layout based on your Word for the year....AWESOME!!

La Vikinga said...

Hi!

I found my way here through Scrap Our Stash so I wanted to say hello and tell you I like your LO:s full of detail that make it funny to look at your projects!

Greetings from La Vikinga aka Charlotta (with an "A") from Sweden!