Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Busy, busy!

I was very suprised and excited to see one of my layouts featured at Practical Scrappers yesterday. It was a call for black matting, so I sent in the Dinosaur Park layout that I did. In other news, I've been busy working on a layout for  a Guest Design spot at Scrap Our Stash, which will take place in March. I've also been frantically working on wedding stuff for daughter 2, getting daughter 3 registered for  Juniour High School and worrying about the other one (daughter 1) who is 13 weeks pregnant and sick! Oh...in case I didn't mention it anywhere...I'm going to be a  Grandma again! YAY! I've also been fighting with my camera and finally just went out and bought a new one. I started an Everyday Life project in  January and I've been working on keeping up with that and sorting out the kinks. In the midst of all this, work also started back up! Next week looks like a calmer week! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an exciting time for you. Huge congrats on the new grand baby on the way, the feature and the design spot. How exciting Char!