Friday, January 13, 2012

New Years


This is Renee celebrating New Years Eve at home. In retrospect, I wish I would have printed this off in sepia. Her lovely lime green shirt doesn't look the greatest now that I'm really looking at it! LOL! Anyways, I did this one for a challenge at Once Upon a Sketch. They had a sketch there that I really liked and thought I could work with. The theme was New Years for the journalling, so that worked out perfectly too. I tried my hand at some stamping and I think it turned out fairly well. This is something that I'd like to more of. But cleaning those stamps is such a pain!


Materials- Bo Bunny  Timepiece Patterned Papers, Letter Stickers, Journal Pages and Trinkets, Bazzill Cardstock, Dollar Store Bling and Butterfly sticker, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Inkadinkado Stamps, Prima Flowers, Bazzill Flowers, Making Memories Brads

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the muted tones with the pop of red! Great take on the sketch...and Renee looks great in that photo!

Unknown said...

What an adorable layout is this, Charlotte! Beautiful take on Nadia`s sketch!
Thank you so much for playing along with us this fortnight!
Hugs ~gerry~

phamil said...

The lime green shirt if fine! I think the page is beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to participate in our challenge at OUAS!!!

Cindy Gay said...

The lime shirt is just fine! Love the expression and the real life layout.

Pamela said...

This is fantastic!!! Love this layout! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS! :)