Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sketch Inspiration Challenge


This week I decided to play along for the sketch challenge at Sketch Inspiration. This is Sketch #242 from this week. It had some stamping on it and I've never stamped on a layout like this before, but decided to give it a try. I'm not sure how I feel about it at the moment. Maybe I just need more practice or something.  I also got  brave and used my Distress Stain on the butterfly and the brown flower. I then put some stickles on the butterfly and then sprayed the flowers and butterfly with some Perfect Pearls to add some shine. You can't really see it in the photo, but in real life, it looks nice. Anyways, the photo is from my birthday this year and I used some Basic Grey Kioshi for this one.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute!!! I think the stamping looks great!! My DD has the same birthday!! :) I hope it was a good one! :)

Cindy Gay said...

You look like a teenager Char! Great stamping.

Lynn said...

Adorable layout. Love the stamping.Wasn't I in the birthday photo? I think you cropped me out, lol.