Sunday, October 30, 2011

Easter- Creative Scrappers and Echo Park


I'm so far behind! Everyone else is doing Halloween and thinking about Christmas and I'm still doing Easter! LOL! I saw a really cute sketch on Creative Scrappers this morning and thought it would do nicely for this LO!  This is sketch #180. I'm also going to enter this in the Echo Park Challenge. I'm just loving these PP's! They can be used for so many occassions!

Supplies- Echo Park Candy Shoppe and Metropolitan Dots and Stripes Patterned Paper, Candy Shoppe Element Stickers and Alpha Stickers, Bazzill Cardstock, Prima and Recollections Flowers, Making Memories Brads, Flourishes ( Dollar Store) ,Butterfly Stickers ( Dollar Store), Tim Holtz Ink

5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Easter is fine. Very nice Char!

Michelle said...

This is so pretty!! I love the vibrant colors and your embellie clusters! Great take on the sketch!! And, thank you so much for the comment left on my blog!!! :)

lillesmor said...

Love your take on the sketch! The colors and embellies were just perfect!!

FiKenward said...

Oh I love the colours you used on this, it just screams fun, love your take also on the sketch just beautiful.

Haven_mom4 said...

I'm with you on being behind. My layout is from May 2009. http://haven-amacher.blogspot.com/2011/11/horsey-with-cs-180.html