Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Girl

During the summer I was figuring out how to use my camera and I took some photos of Renee. She's always a willing subject! LOL! I used some really old papers from my stash from Heidi Grace. I've had them for years. The letters were kind of an accident, but I still like how they turned out. I had some white chipboard alphabets and decided to paint them with Glimmer Glaze, but it was kind of copper and didn't really match, so I then chalked over them with a purple. IRL they kind of sparkle, which is cute. I did this following a sketch from The Paper Variety. I turned it around a bit and instead of 4 pictures, did just 2!

3 comments:

Jamilie said...

Fabulous job on this layout! Love the flowers and swirls! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

Sue said...

What gorgeous photos. The layout is just a gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety.

Hannah said...

Great LO Char, lovely photos and I like your take on the sketch. Love the cluster of flowers which is perfectly balanced by the chipboard flower. Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)