Monday, January 3, 2011

Sketch Inspiration- Halloween


Things are getting slightly back to normal, routine wise, around here with Renee going back to school this morning. I had some time over the last couple of days to work on this layout. I did this one from a sketch from Sketch Inspiration. It is sketch #201. I've got a bunch of Halloween layouts to complete and then Noah's birthday, Christmas and Chantal's birthday and then I'll be done with 2010 and also with Noah's first year album. I've actually done pretty good with keeping up, all things considered.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Char I love this layout with the scroll and the flowers. The colors really pop and I love how you did Renee's pictures.
By the way congrats on your win on the Pebbles blog!

Cindy Gay said...

She made a great flower child--so pretty! Happy New Year Char!

Kristina said...

Not sure how I missed this layout when you posted it :(
It is really cute. I love how girly it is and then you have the spider web in the corner for halloween.

Have a great weekend Char!

Lynn said...

Love the colours and all the goodies! This is just too much fun. Tell Renee...she is "groovy".