Saturday, September 18, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch #121- Bryce's B-Day


I'm on a Birthday roll today. I figured since I had the paper out, I might as well get Bryce's birthday done too. I love this Fancy Pants paper. The 2 layouts look so different, or maybe it's just me! LOL! They have everything in there from really cutsie ( I can't wait to do Noah's birthday with the little panda border) to kind of sofisticated and grown up. Very versatile! Love those glitter die cuts too! So pretty! I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers for this one. So interesting what all the different designers and people doing the sketch came up with!

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the design, papers, circles, musical notes and all.

Sandy Davis said...

Great layout, love the musical note piece that you added and the cake is cool to!