Saturday, September 18, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch #121- Bryce's B-Day


I'm on a Birthday roll today. I figured since I had the paper out, I might as well get Bryce's birthday done too. I love this Fancy Pants paper. The 2 layouts look so different, or maybe it's just me! LOL! They have everything in there from really cutsie ( I can't wait to do Noah's birthday with the little panda border) to kind of sofisticated and grown up. Very versatile! Love those glitter die cuts too! So pretty! I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers for this one. So interesting what all the different designers and people doing the sketch came up with!

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the design, papers, circles, musical notes and all.

Unknown said...

Great layout, love the musical note piece that you added and the cake is cool to!