Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So yesterday, I was looking through some Boxing Day fliers and came across an ad that sent my heart to racing. I have been looking at Digital SLR cameras for quite some time now, but haven't been willing to spend the money that they're asking for them. Well, they had the one I've been looking at on sale for $380.00 off the regular price and it even came with a kit that included a lens, lens filter, spare rechargable battery, and a case! Needless to say, I was down at the store very quickly. Guess how I spent my day? Here is one of the pictures that I took. So far I'm loving this camera. It's a Canon Rebel XSI. The final test will be when I send some pictures to be printed. I've often heard that the pictures from SLR cameras are far superior to just a digital camera, so we'll soon see. I have a good feeling about it!

No comments: